A Focus on Community and Safety
As populations grow, public agencies must accommodate rapidly increasing traffic levels with solutions that prioritize safety and efficiency. Based on our experience, Alliant understands the critical need for thoughtfully developed, designed, and implemented projects that grow infrastructure with a keen eye to the needs of the community.
Alliant’s traffic engineering and traffic design services include:
- Traffic, parking and specialty studies
- Bicycle and pedestrian facilities planning and design
- Traffic signal operations and signal timing
- Traffic modeling
- Intersection and roadway safety studies
- Intersection control evaluations
- Corridor studies
- Traffic final design
- Project management
Our traffic engineering services and design are counted on nationwide to provide safe, reliable, and community-focused infrastructure development and growth.